Job applications and resumes are reviewed on a daily basis. The information you enter will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used for the purpose of evaluating you for this position. If your experience meets the criteria for this position, you will be contacted for a brief phone interview.
All information below is required.
1. Have you developed professional software for clients in your previous employment?
2. Will you be able to provide samples of your FileMaker Pro work?
3. Have you developed multi-user relational databases?
4. Do you have at least three years of professional FileMaker Pro development experience?
5. Are you able to work in our Fort Washington office on a daily basis?
* Please note: While IT Solutions vigorously verifies employment history and certifications, we will not call your current employer until after you begin your employment with ITS.