Cybersecurity Lunch & Learn Recap
Thank you to everyone who came out to our Cybersecurity Lunch & Learn on March 28th. In case you missed the session, Garrett Graney, President of IT Solutions, and representatives from Mimecast and Duo led the discussion on this important topic. During this session we presented about the evolving threats in the cybersecurity world and talked about 11+ security tools you can use to keep your business protected.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the session:
- Cybercrime is a rapidly growing industry and is constantly evolving
- Traditional network security practices can't promise total protection
- Email is the #1 attack vector
- Evaluate your risks to determine advanced / additional levels of protection
- Cybersecurity requires multi-level, policy-driven practices
- User education is paramount to cybersecurity to preventing an attack
- Cybersecurity is a board or executive-level priority and requires regular review
If you would like to discuss our advanced security package to better protect your business, or you're interested in an onsite cybersecurity awareness session for your staff, contact us today.